SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Body Art™ Paint Kit: Festival
- Container for water
- Paper towels
- Cardstock, 3" x 3"
- Craft knife
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Cut out flower pattern, place on cardstock and use pencil to trace around outline on cardstock.
2. Cut out flower from cardstock to create stencil.
3. Dip brush into water, then work into the Pink to achieve a nice solid color.
4. Lay stencil on area of leg desired. Keep in place with one hand and brush the Pink from edge inward but not all the way to center area of flower. When the outer area is painted, remove stencil. Rinse brush.
5. Work brush into the White, mix with a little Pink and paint 3-4 inner petals and one small stroke in center. Refer to photo.
6. Rinse brush and work into the Violet paint. Brush along the inner petal to separate from outer one and to add dimension. Paint small line around the center of flower.
7. Dip the fine brush into the White and highlight areas of the petals.
8. Paint a white band around leg approximately ½" wide.
9. Using finer brush, paint the double bows of ribbon on each side of the flower using the Turquoise. Highlight with the White.
10. Paint the scallops around each side of the ribbon using the Turquoise and dot the areas where they touch the White ribbon. Let dry.