1. Measure & cut two tigertail segments: 16” and 18”.
2. Make six wire wrapped plain loops charms using large angular beads.
3. Using the 18” tigertail segment, string on beads and charms to measure approximately 13-1/2”.
4. Using the 16 in. tigertail segment, string on beads to measure approximately 11-3/4”.
5. Separate a 6” segment of chain with the clasp in the middle.
6. Remove the jump ring from the chain and replace with a split ring.
7. Separate two more sections of chain to match those attached to the clasp.
8. Attach these new segments to jump ring and split ring. (The clasp will be in the center, with two sections of chain on either side.)
9. Attach beaded tigertail segments to the chains using crimp beads.
1. Separate two sections of chain, each approximately 1-1/2” long.
2. Make wire wrapped loop charms and attach to chains.
3. Attach chains to earwires.
1. Place a piece of tape on one end of stretch cord.
2. String on beads to measure approximately 6 in.
3. Find the centermost large link on the remaining segment of chain from the 18” Chain Necklace Kit.
4. Attach one end of stretch cord to center link of chain by making a knot. Add glue to secure knot.
5. Connect remaining ends of chain together.
6. Remove piece of tape from end of stretch cord and attach to chain by making a knot. Add glue to secure.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.