Do not use unbaked clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Start with clean hands and work surface area. Good work surfaces include wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Knead clay until soft and smooth. For best results, clean hands in between colors. Shape clay, pressing pieces together firmly. Bake on oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275 F for 30 minutes per 1/4” thickness. For best baking results, use an oven thermometer. DO NOT USE MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME. Wash hands after use. Baking should be complete by an adult.
Preheat oven to 275 F.Test temperature with oven thermometer for perfectly cured clay. For best results, condition all clay by running it through the clay dedicated pasta machine several passes on the widest setting. Fold the clay in half after each pass and insert the fold side into the rollers first.
1. Roll out a sheet of each Canary, Royalty and Pistachio clay to a 1/8” sheet. Cut out two 2” squares of each color from the sheet.
2. Roll out sheets of each Igloo and Royalty to a 1/16” sheet. Cut out two 2” squares of Royalty and three 2” squares of Igloo.
3. Make a stack of the clay in this order from bottom to top. Gently press the stack of clay together to eliminate air pockets. Cut the stack in half and stack them together. Again gently press the clay together to eliminate air pockets. Place the stack into the freezer for 15 minutes to make the clay firmer.
a. 1/16” sheet of Royalty
b. Pistachio sheet
c. Igloo sheet
d. 1/8” Royalty sheet
e. Igloo sheet
4. Cut off a 1/16” inch slice of the stacked clay.
5. Make a 1/16” thick sheet of Pistachio.
6. Press the striped slice and the Pistachio sheet together.
7. Take an index card and cut out the desired letter. The M is approximately 1-1/2” x 1-3/4”.
8. Lay the paper letter onto the striped clay and cut out with craft knife. Insert the 2 eye pins into the top of the letter. It may be necessary to cut the eye pins before inserting them.
9. Bake the letter according to the directions above and allow to completely cool.
10. Attach crystals using clear, fast drying glue and allow to dry completely.
11. Attach letter to Jump Rings. Add letter to the necklace.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>