Southwest Style Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 13 acrylic faceted coin beads, turquoise
- 13 round 10mm stone beads, turquoise
- 13 flat oval beads, coral
- 13 small oval beads, coral
- 26 small spacer beads, antique silver
- Round toggle clasp, silver
- 18-1/2" round link chain, silver
- 26 headpins, silver
- 13 eyepins, silver
- Wire cutters
- Pliers: round-nose, flat-nose
- Attach chain to toggle clasp by opening and closing end links.
- Slide small oval bead onto headpin and pass headpin tip through central chain link from top to bottom. Slide on small spacer bead and stone bead; form a simple loop.
- Create dangle: slide small spacer bead and coin bead on headpin; form a simple loop.
- Create connector: slide flat oval bead onto eyepin; form a simple loop.
- Attach coral connector to bottom loop of bead unit attached to chain on 1 side and to coin bead dangle on other.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 six times on each side of central dangling unit, placing every other dangling unit into fourth chain link.