SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip®: Fashion Glitter® Shimmer Transfer Sheets: Twilight Cordless Heat-Setting Tool Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Glass Crystals: Emerald & Black
- Aleene’s® Fast Grab Tacky Glue™
- Black vinyl
- Craft knife
- Iron/thin cloth
- Chain (enough for desired finished necklace length)
- Earring posts
- Chain-nose and bent-nose pliers
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Using patterns as a guide, cut a piece of gunmetal shimmer sheet large enough to create pendant (pattern # 3) and two earring backs (pattern # 3) from. Place onto the backside of a piece of black vinyl, cover with a thin cloth and iron in place following instructions on package.
2. Repeat step with vinyl and a piece of silver shimmer sheet, creating a piece large enough to cut out one # 2 pendant piece, and one # 3 earring top piece (the center piece you cut out from # 2 pendant piece will serve as second earring top).
3. Use craft knife to cut out # 3 earring pattern shape from center of # 2 silver pendant piece, creating a frame and a second earring top.
4. Use Fast Grab Tacky Glue to attach silver shimmer pendant frame to top of gunmetal shimmer piece, shimmer sides up. Trim back silver frame so that it is approximately 1/2" shorter than the gunmetal shimmer base (see pattern). Turn long top edge of silver frame over to the backside of gunmetal base, creating a loop for chain. Secure with glue and let dry.
5. Use Fast Grab Tacky Glue to glue silver # 3 earring pieces on top of # 3 gunmetal pieces, shimmer sides up, leaving approximately 1/4" of gunmetal shimmer showing at the base of each earring. Trim tops of earring pieces to align. Let dry.
6. Use Cordless Heat-Setting Tool to set emerald crystals in place inside pendant frame as shown. Accent tip of frame with black crystals.
7. Heat set emerald crystals to bottom of earring fronts and accent silver tops with black crystals as shown.
8. Thread chain through pendant loop. Use pliers to attach clasp to chain.
9. Use Fast Grab Tacky glue to attach earring backs to earrings. Let dry.