1. Using 12"x12" piece of white cardstock, lightly trace, with pencil, a large circle in the center.
2. Punch a variety of shapes from the yellow, pink, purple, lavender, blue and green cardstocks. Adhere in a pie shaped pattern inside the perimeter of the circle. Erase pencil line. Use foam adhesive to pop some of the shapes to add dimension.
3. Use glitter glue to embellish some of the punched shapes.
4. Add gemstones in coordinating colors to fill in spaces between the punched shapes.
5. Mount 4"x6" photo to a black cardstock mat cut 4-1/4"x6-1/4". Adhere to right side of the page.
6. Add black alphabet title to the left of the photo, layering overtop the shapes.