SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® 6mm Silver/Clear Round Mirror Beads (1 pk)
- Cousin® 4mm Black/Silver Bicone Mirror Beads (1 pk)
- Cousin® Rhinestone/Clear 3-Strand Rondelles (2 pk)
- Silver beading wire (36")
- Silver crimp tubes (6 pc)
- Silver lobster claw clasp (1 pc)
- Silver 6mm jump rings (2 pc)
- Silver 4mm jump rings (1 pc)
- Silver head pin (1 pc)
- Silver extender chain (1")
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose pliers
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut three 12" lengths of beading wire.
2. Using crimp tubes, attach each wire to a single 6mm jump ring.
3. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach a lobster claw clasp to the 6mm jump ring.
4. Thread two bicones onto each strand then thread a 3-strand rondelle onto the strands.
5. Thread pattern C onto the first (outer) strand, pattern B onto the second (center) strand and pattern A onto the third (outer) strand. Thread a rondelle onto the strands.
6. Thread pattern A onto the first strand, pattern B onto the second strand and pattern C onto the third strand. Thread a rondelle onto the strands.
7. Repeat steps 5-6 two more times until each strand has a total of six patterns. After the last rondelle thread two bicones onto each strand.
8. Using crimp tubes, attach each strand to a 6mm jump ring. Trim the excess wire.
9. Attach a 1" length of extender chain to the 6mm jump ring.
10. Make a 6mm round mirror bead drop and attach the drop to the end of the extender chain.