Sparkling Marbles Floral Arrangement
SUPPLIES AND TOOLS:
- Glass vase
- 5 Bags of clear marbles
- 3 Bags of red marbles
- 4 Royal peony stems
- 3 Berry stems
- 3 Dracaena stems
- 3 Feather grass stems
- Wire cutters
- Clean a glass vase.
- Fill bottom of vase with marbles.
- Bend and shape all floral stems for a natural look. Measure all stems from bottom of vase to determine the height of flowers before cutting stems.
- Cut stems of three peonies so they rest over rim of vase. Arrange in triangular shape. Push floral stems firmly down in marbles to make sure the stems rest on the bottom of the vase.
- Place 3 dracaena stems in between peonies.
- Cut last peony to be the highest element in the arrangement. Place in the center.
- Place 3 feather grass stems in a triangle shape below the tallest peony flower.
- Fill in areas evenly with berry stems.