SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ Bond, 4 oz.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™: 2 Multi Ultra-Fine Crystal 3 Pink Jewel
- Tulip® Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Glass Crystals: 2 Aurora Borealis
- Tulip® Sponge Pouncers: mini 7 pk.
- Tulip® Fashion Form
- Tulip® Fashion Art Tweezers
- Black T-shirt
- Chalk pencil: gray or white
- Disposable plate
- 3 bowls
- Scratch paper
- Glitter Recipe: Solid Pink Jewel 1 part Pink Jewel + 2 parts Multi Ultra-Fine Crystal 2 parts Multi Ultra-Fine Crystal + 1 part Pink Jewel
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color & design placement.
1. Wash & dry T-shirt without using fabric softener. Place Fashion form inside shirt.
2. Use the chalk pencil to draw curved lines from the top of the shirt to the bottom hem, making sure lines start at least 3" apart & overlap at some point.
3. Squeeze a puddle of Glitter Bond into disposable plate.
4. Mix glitters in 3 bowls, using recipes above.
5. Dip sponge Pouncer into Glitter bond, then dab dots of Glitter Bond along random lines. Sprinkle glitter into Glitter bond while wet. Shake excess glitter onto scratch paper & reuse.
6. Continue creating glitter dots along random lines, alternating glitter colors for each line. Let dry.
7. Use the Fashion Art Tweezers to place Aurora Borealis crystals along some of the curved lines as shown. Set in place with the cordless heat tool, following the manufactures’ instructions on package.
8. When completely finished, wipe away chalk lines with a damp cloth.