Sparkling Votive Holders
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 Glass votive holders
- Gold and silver glitter
- 1/3 yd each of Gold and silver trim
- Jewelry embellishments: 1 gold, 1 silver
- 1" Foam brush
- Water and small dish
- 8 pinch clothespins
- Mix together 1 part water and 1 part glue in a small dish to create watered-down glue. Using foam brush, spread watered down glue over entire outside surface of votive.
- Sprinkle desired color of glitter over entire outside area of votive. Let dry thoroughly.
- Glue gold or silver trim around upper edge of votive, making sure to allow enough length at the loose ends to tie in a bow when dry. Use pinch clothespins to hold in place while drying. Let dry thoroughly.
- Tie on jewelry embellishment and tie trim in a bow or decorative knot.
- Put some glue on the ends of the bow. Let dry. Trim with scissors as desired.