Sparkly Santa Frame Hat
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5"x7" Paper mache frame
- Red felt square
- Tacky glue
- White boa
- Silver glitter glue
- Straight pins
- From felt cut one each 6"x8" and 4"x4".
- Separate front of frame from back.
- Place frame front face down on 6"x8" felt.
- Place glue around edge of frame, turn felt to back against glue and hold down with straight pins.
- Cut felt from center of frame leaving 1/2" all around. Glue hole edge of frame, turn felt back against glue and hold in place with straight pins.
- Fold 4" square in half diagonally to form a triangle and glue together around edges.
- When glue is dry, glue frame front and back together.
- Cut boa 5" and glue near top of frame.
- Glue triangle to frame to look like the tip of Santa's hat.
- Glue 1/2" piece of boa to tip of hat.
- Using glitter glue write name and add embellishment to the frame.