Sparkly Winter Gift Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® products:GooseBumps™ Texture Spray Dauber Top Bottle in ShimmerBrilliance™ in Pearlescent Sky BlueBrilliance™ in Moonlight WhiteJumbo Dauber™Essential Glue Pad™
- Fiskars® stamp sets: All That Glitters, Christmas
- Acrylic block
- Blue cardstock
- White cardstock
- Ultra-fine glitter
- Dimensional foam adhesive
- Blue ribbon
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Scrap paper
1. Cut the cardstock into a 3-1/2'x1-3/4' tag shape. Punch a hole near the top.
2. Mount a snowflake stamp onto an acrylic block. Apply GooseBumps™ Texture Spray to the stamp using the dauber top, then stamp onto the tag. Repeat with the other snowflake stamps to cover the tag.
3. Using a Jumbo Dauber™, cover the tag with Brilliance™ in Moonlight White.
4. Cut an 8' piece of ribbon. Thread the ribbon through the hole in the tag and tie into a bow.
5. Stamp “All that glitters is snow" onto white cardstock with Brilliance™ in Pearlescent Sky Blue. Cut the sentiment out. Let ink dry.
6. Using a Jumbo Dauber™, apply glue from the Essential Glue Pad™ to cover the sentiment. Sprinkle with ultra-fine glitter. Cover with scrap paper then press the glitter into the cardstock. Let set for 15 minutes, then tap off any excess.
7. Apply sentiment to the tag with dimensional foam adhesive.