Spatter Jewelry Ensemble
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Advantus/Sulyn:Multi Chain Necklace Kit &- White Nickel Finish (1)7" Spatter/14mm Glass Beads Strand &- Light Blue (1)7" Carnival Glass/Clay Beads Strand &- Turquoise (1)7" Dressed Up Stripe Clay Beads Strand &- Black/Silver (1)12" Silver Flower Bells Strand (1)
- Jewelry Fundamentals:Acrylic Beads Card &- Brown/Grey Crackle (1)Acrylic Beads Card &- Black Faceted (1)Earring Assortment Pack (1)
- 12" stretch cord
- Needle nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Jewelry glue
1. Open jump rings. Leave twisted chain and remove other two chains.
2. Close jump rings.
3. Cut 3" of the large link chain and attach to center of necklace.
4. Use headpins to make wrapped loop charm; start 5 charms.
5. Attach the largest bead to end of large link chain then close by wrapping.
6. Cut two 4" pieces of fine chain for the tassel.
7. Open loop of an eyepin, slide center link of each chain on loop, then close.
8. Attach remaining charms to chain making sure the tassel charm is at the top.
1. Cut two 2-1/2" pieces of fine chain.
2. Slide one chain on each earwire.
3. Start 12 wrapped charms.
4. Attach large charms to end of each chain.
5. Attach the rest of the charms.
1. Fold a small piece of tape on end of cord.
2. Slide on beads.
3. Tie a knot, secure with glue.