Special Birthday Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ivory note card & envelope
- Cardstock: orange, cream
- Cardstock scraps: red, green, blue
- Striped paper
- Word stickers, Bright Word Bubbles
- Rubber stamp, Special Birthday
- Assorted brads
- Paper trimmer
- Anywhere hole punch
- Flower punch, small
- Adhesive tabs or glue stick
- Black inkpad
- Stamp the Special Birthday greeting onto cream cardstock using the inkpad. Mount the stamped sentiment onto striped paper, leaving a border on the left and right sides as shown.
- Cut a piece of orange cardstock slightly smaller than the size of the front of note card. Mount sentiment onto the cardstock, evenly trimming top and bottom edges as shown. Attach to the front of the card on the left side.
- Punch 4 small flowers and arrange on the front of the card. Pair them up with word stickers that overlap the edge of each flower.
- Punch a hole in the center of each flower through to the inside of the card. Insert a brad through each hole that matches the color of the word sticker.