Speckled Elegance Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid® Inspired Classics™:
- Snowflake Large Oval Pendant
- Purple Kiwi Stone – 10mm
- Faceted Round Dalmation Jasper – 14mm
- Round Snow Flake Stone – 12mm
- Faceted Round Dyed Agate – Tube 13x18mm Black
- Plaid® Chain Chain Chain™:
- Jump Ring Variety Pack – Matte / Shiny Silver
- Keychain Lobster Clasps Silver
- Silver metal beads of choice
- Silver beading wire
- Silver crimps
1. Cut a 25"-30" length of beading wire.
2. String a silver crimp bead onto wire.
3. To create loop at end, feed end of wire back through crimp bead and crush with pliers to secure.
4. String beads for right side of necklace as pictured (or in desired pattern).
5. String pendant onto necklace.
6. Reverse pattern on right side of necklace for left side of necklace.
7. Using same method as above, create loop at the end of strand.
8. Use jump ring to attach clasp at one end of necklace.
9. Attach jump ring to other end of necklace to complete.