SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Popsicle sticks
- Yarn: orange, white, black & purple
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Take 3 popsicle sticks and overlap them in the center, creating a starburst shape. Hot glue them in the center to hold them in place.
- Take yarn and glue the end to the back center of the popsicle sticks.
- Wrap around the spokes of the starburst, looping it around each spoke, then moving to the next one, each time working toward the end.
- At the end, glue the end of the string to the back of one of the spokes and trim off the excess yarn. Create a loop out of yarn as a hanger and glue the ends to the back.