1. Cut a piece of black elastic to 8'. Fold up each end 1". Sew across to create a loop.
2. Cut tulle into 12"x6" strips. Feed a strip of the tulle through the elastic loop and tie the tulle into a knot. Fluff out ends. Tie two more tulle strips through the loop and knot.
3. Cut spider web fabric into 12"x3" strips. Tie the tulle strips and spider web fabric strips along the length of the elastic, switching colors periodically.
4. Feed three strips of tulle into the second elastic loop. Knot each piece individually.
5. To create the spiders, cut four pieces of black pipe cleaner 2-1/2" in length. Hold the four pieces together and twist tightly in the middle to create the spider legs. Spread the legs apart, four on each side, and bend each up 1/2".
6. Hot glue a black rhinestone to the middle of the spider.
7. Hot glue spiders throughout the boa.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.