1. Cut a piece of black elastic to 8'. Fold up each end 1". Sew across to create a loop.
2. Cut tulle into 12"x6" strips. Feed a strip of the tulle through the elastic loop and tie the tulle into a knot. Fluff out ends. Tie two more tulle strips through the loop and knot.
3. Cut spider web fabric into 12"x3" strips. Tie the tulle strips and spider web fabric strips along the length of the elastic, switching colors periodically.
4. Feed three strips of tulle into the second elastic loop. Knot each piece individually.
5. To create the spiders, cut four pieces of black pipe cleaner 2-1/2" in length. Hold the four pieces together and twist tightly in the middle to create the spider legs. Spread the legs apart, four on each side, and bend each up 1/2".
6. Hot glue a black rhinestone to the middle of the spider.
7. Hot glue spiders throughout the boa.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>