Spider Web Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" round foam wreath
- Zucker Feather Products® Orange Marabou Boas (3)
- Halloween decorative ribbon
- Fake spider & floral wire OR large black jingle bell & 2 black pipe cleaners
- Black yarn
- Wrap boas around the foam wreath to completely cover it. 3 fit perfectly on a 12" wreath. Staple the ends or just tuck them behind.
- Measure the length of the ribbon to hang the wreath. Wrap it around the center of the wreath, knot the middle of the ribbon and let the piece up above hang down.
- On the backside of the wreath, staple yarn across the middle, zigzag to fill the hole. It will look like a web.
- Wrap wire around a fake spider and poke it into the front of the wreath to finish. OR Cut 2 pipe cleaners in half, poke all 4 pieces through the back side of a jingle bell to create 8 legs. Bend the legs. Staple the created pipe cleaner spider on the front of your wreath to hold in place. Then it will be heard when the door is opened.