Spiral Macrame Bracelets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Clubhouse Crafts Tie Dye Silky Cord Card:
- Neon Rainbow
- Pink Rainbow
- Jewelry glue
1. Using Neon Rainbow Silky Cord, measure and cut 11‚Äô of cord. (One 6‚Äô segment, one 4‚Äô segment, and one 1‚Äô segment)
2. Cut base and working cords in half.
3. Gather cords; put base cord ends together, then put working cord ends 6‚Äù below the base ends.
4. Make knot (including base and working cords) 8‚Äù from the ends of base cords; pull tight. Secure with glue and trim excess working cords.
5. Secure base cords to work surface using tape.
6. Begin Spiral Macram√© by crossing the left strand over base strands and under right strand.
7. Then, pass right strand under the base strands and over the left strand.
8. Pull strands tight while sliding the knot up.
9. Using the new left strand, repeat Steps 5-6 and keep knotting until reaching the desired length for bracelet.
10. Tie a knot; trim excess working cords, secure with glue.
11. Make knots on each end of bracelet approximately 3‚Äù away from last knot.
12. Using the 1‚Äô cord segment make a sliding knot using the following directions.
To make sliding macram√© knot:
1. Form the bracelet ends into a circle by slightly overlapping the ends.
2. Place tape near the topmost knot to anchor cords to work surface.
3. With the 12‚Äù cord centered behind the bracelet cords make 3 flat square macram√© knots.
4. Tie a knot on the backside and secure with glue. Trim excess cords.
*This project makes up to 4 bracelets.