SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• White t-shirts
• Basic sewing supplies
• Pillow form
1. Tear t-shirts into long strips about 1 ½” wide. Note: Tearing instead of cutting fabric helps material to curl on its own.
2. Soak fabric strips in warm water and paint.
3. Rinse strips completely and twist to remove excess water.
4. Put in dryer until completely dry.
5. Roll all strips into rosettes and stitch together. Note: Creating different size rosettes will allow for design variation.
6. Once all flowers are sewed together stitch onto a pillow square.
Spiral T-Pillow is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Muriel from Instruction page is missing Apparently - the link to the instructions may be broken. The details page is blank.
Date published: 2013-11-22