Spiral Tie Dye T-shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip&® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit&®: Kaleidoscope
- White 100% cotton T-shirt
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Washing machine & dryer
1. Wash T-shirt and do not dry. Lay out damp tee on covered work surface.
2. Tie shirt in a spiral tie and secure with rubber bands.
3. Mix dyes according to package instructions. Colors shown are Violet, Coral and Pink.
4. Apply each color to one-third of tied shirt.
5. Cover shirt with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
6. Remove rubber bands and rinse shirt under running water to remove excess dye.
7. Wash and dry shirt according to dye package instructions.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products