Spiral Tie Dye T-shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip&® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit&®: Kaleidoscope
- White 100% cotton T-shirt
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Washing machine & dryer
1. Wash T-shirt and do not dry. Lay out damp tee on covered work surface.
2. Tie shirt in a spiral tie and secure with rubber bands.
3. Mix dyes according to package instructions. Colors shown are Violet, Coral and Pink.
4. Apply each color to one-third of tied shirt.
5. Cover shirt with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
6. Remove rubber bands and rinse shirt under running water to remove excess dye.
7. Wash and dry shirt according to dye package instructions.