SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yd. each of desired colors of Oly*fun™
- 2 yds. – 1/4" elastic
- Rotary cutter & straight edge or scissors & ruler
(This pattern is based on using two colors and will make 6 sets of cuffs)
- Cut Oly-fun™ material into 1" x 9" strips.
- Cut elastic into 12 inch strips. Set aside.
- Divide strips in groups of 40 (20 of each color).
- Tie one group of strips around each piece of elastic using double knots and alternating colors.
- Tie elastic so it will fit loosely around wrist and pulls off easily.