For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project.
1. Machine wash scarf without fabric softener to remove sizing.
2. Lay out plastic tablecloth over work surface.
3. Lay out damp scarf on prepared work surface.
4. Begin pleating scarf horizontally up to the fringed area on ends.
5. Find center of scarf and tie two zip ties leaving approximately 4" of space in center.
6. Tie zip tie on both ends of scarf where fringe begins. On one side, add two more zip ties evenly spaced between outer zip tie and inner zip tie. Repeat on the other side. Tie zip ties very tightly.
7. Wearing protective gloves from kit, prepare dyes as directed.
8. Saturate Lime in the smaller spaces of scarf. Squeeze Orange in the spaces next to the Lime, then Fuchsia on the ends and in the centers.
9. Cover dyed scarf with plastic tablecloth and let sit 6-8 hours.
10. With zip ties still in place, rinse under cool water in sink until water runs clear. Machine wash as directed.
11. Remove zip ties and dry in dryer. Press smooth.
12. Select desired "Cheerleader" font and design and print out image in black ink. Transfer design to freezer paper and cut-out with craft knife.
13. Place freeze paper on scarf and pounce paint in open areas with Tulip Fabric Paint.
14. Remove stencil and let scarf dry.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >