SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- T-Shirt, white 100% cotton
- Tulip One-Step Fashion Dye : fuchsia, turquoise, brown
- Tulip Soft Fabric Paint : matte glacier white, matte chocolate, glitter sterling
- Disposable plastic tablecloth
- Rubber bands
- Large tip paintbrush
- 1small cup
- Craft stick
- Lay tablecloth on work surface.
- Place rubber band on a small section of shirt with front and back together. Pull upward, placing a rubber band about 3" down from tip. Rubber band 5 areas.
- Wet T-shirt.
- Fill bottles of Fashion Dyes with water. Shake until dye is dissolved. Apply Fuchsia dye to tip of sections that have been rubber banded. Apply Turquoise on top of rubber band. Cover remainder of shirt with Brown dye.
- Cover shirt with section of tablecloth. Let set 5 hours. 6. Rinse shirt in sink with warm water, removing rubber bands. Place in washing machine on small load with a small amount of detergent. Dry in dryer or hang dry.
JEANS & T-SHIRT:
- Place jeans and T-shirt face up on tablecloth.
- Mix 3 tablespoons Glacier White and 3 tablespoons Sterling in cup. Add 1 tablespoon water. Mix together until blended with craft stick.
- Dip paintbrush into mixture. Splatter paint on jeans and T-shirt in desired areas.
- Let dry.