Spooky Eyed Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® Foodcrafting supplies
- Hallows Eve Standard Baking Cups
- 12-Cup Standard Muffin Pan
- 14-1/2"x20" Cooling Grid
- White Ready-to-Use Icing – 4.5 lb. Tub (6 cups needed for 12 cupcakes)
- Disposable Decorating Bags
- Decorating Tips 1A, 1M, 3
- Color Right Performance Color System (see Colors Tinted below)
- 9" Angled Spatula
- Spooky Large Candy Eyeballs
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix (4 ½ cups needed for 24)
- Ready-To-Use Icing
- Use Color Right base colors and QuickCount color formulas to tint the following shade:
- Bright & Bold Orange: 4 cups white icing + 4 R + 32 O + 32 Y
- Neutral Black: 2 cups white icing + 70 K
- Bake cupcakes. Bake and cool cupcakes.
- Ice tops of cupcakes. Tint icing following formulas above. Prepare decorating bags: Tip 1A and orange icing, tip 1M and black icing, and tip 3 and black icing.
- Decorate cupcakes. Push two candy eyeballs 1/8" deep into in edge of cupcake. Pipe a flat swirl of orange icing to cover top of cupcake. Use tip 1M and black icing to pipe a star using heavy pressure on top of cupcake. Use tip 3 and black icing to outlines eyes.