Spooky Frankie Treat Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Expression
- Aleene's Platinum Bond 7800 All-Purpose Adhesive
- Tulip Slick Paint - Black
- Lime - 1/2 yd
- Purple, Black, White - 1 square each
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Ironing board
- Pressing cloth
- Paper towels
For best results, please check all supplies and read all directions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Cut a 12"x15" piece for bag and two 15"x2" strips for handles from lime felt. Fold bag in half, matching 15" edges. Pin. Sew side seams.
- Pin handles into place, spacing evenly. Sew. Turn right side out.
- Draw eyes onto purple felt, hair and pupils onto black felt and tongue onto white felt, cut out.
- Arrange pieces onto front of bag. Glue into place, using Platinum Bond 7800 All-Purpose Adhesive.
- Following manufacturer's directions iron "Spooky" onto lower left corner of bag.
- Draw mouth, using Slick Black paint. Let dry. Glue tongue into place.
- Outline tongue and add a question mark next to word, using Slick Black paint. Let dry thoroughly.