Spooky Ghost Ring and Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid® Inspired Classics™:Simple Band RingsBat/Ghost CharmsOct 31 Charms
- Jewelry glue
- Flush cutter
- Sand paper or small metal file
- Plaid® Inspired Classics™:Halloween BraceletHalloween Glitzy BeadsRIP Owl CharmsCat Hat Witch CharmsJeweled Spider / Gem WebSpider' Breath Charms2 Book of Spells CharmsFlower / Gem CharmsBat/Ghost CharmsSkull Key Charms2 Earrings
- Jump Rings
- Silver head pins
- Needle nose liers
1. Cut metal loop off of top of Oct 31 Charm.
2. Cut metal loop off of top of Ghost Charm.
3. Using sand paper or a metal file, sand off any rough patches left behind from the metal loops.
4. Glue ghost to front of Oct 31 charm. Let glue dry, approximately 10 minutes.
5. Lay combined ghost and Oct 31 charm face down and apply glue to underside of Oct 31 charm. Position preferred ring above charm at desired angle and press ring into glue.
6. Let glue dry thoroughly before wearing.
1. String faceted and round beads through head pins and make a loop at the top of each one as pictured.
2. Attach beads and charms to bracelet as pictured.