Spooky Spider Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Letters to spell EEK: wooden, plaster or paper mache
- Paint, 1 tube each, purple & black
- Purple glitter
- 2" Styrofoam brand foam ball
- 1 can spray paint, black
- Six 12" chenille stems, black
- 1 pr small wiggle eyes
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Craft knife
- Paint top surface of letters purple. Allow 1st coat to dry; apply second coat.
- While 2nd coat of paint is still wet, sprinkle on the purple glitter. Allow to dry.
- Cut 1 Styrofoam ball in half. Spray half of ball black. Allow to dry.
- Paint side edges of letters black. Allow to dry; apply second coat.
- Cut 6 chenille stems each 4" long. Poke into the side of black Styrofoam ball. Use glue stems in place. Bend stems to look like spider legs.
- Glue wiggle eyes onto Styrofoam ball.
- Glue spider to letter.