Spooky Tree Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Canvas about 11"x16"
- Small to medium round point paint brush
- Bottles of acrylic bottles of paint: metallic copper, bright orange, black
- Sheets of newsprint or scrapbooking paper with newsprint (2)
- X-Acto® knife
- Good paper glue- (Zip dry works well)
- Glue paper to the canvas, especially around the edges and corners, also making dabs around in the middle.
- Lay the newsprint onto the glued canvas. Use both sheets to cover the canvas.
- Using the X-Acto® knife cut off extending edges of newsprint around the canvas.
- Draw the tree on the right side of the canvas.
- Using the black acrylic paint the tree with the round brush and allow to dry.
- Draw a pumpkin at the base of the tree and paint with the metallic paint and allow to dry.
- Paint the highlights on the pumpkin using the bright paint and allow to dry.
- Paint the edges of the canvas with the black acrylic paint and allow to dry.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd11432
Available for U.S. Shipping Only