SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White or light colored infant caps
- White Onesies® in desired size
- June Tailor® Light T-Shirt Transfer Sheets
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Baking parchment
- Iron & ironing surface
Do not wash Onesies® or infant caps prior to applying Light T-Shirt Transfers.
1. Create desired image on computer using graphics, photos or text.
2. Print image onto June Tailor® Light T-Shirt Transfer Sheets using color ink jet printer, according to the instructions included with Light T-Shirt Transfer Sheets.
3. Following all manufacturer’s instructions, position ink jet printed transfer image face down on project surface; iron in place.
4. To remove shine from transferred image once transfer has cooled, cover transferred image completely with baking parchment. With iron set at cotton setting – no steam – iron over covered transfer for 5 to 10 seconds. Allow baking parchment to completely cool, then remove.
NOTE: Never iron directly on transfer with backing paper removed. Image will be damaged by direct contact with iron.