Sports Team Jeans Pocket & Patches
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yd team fabric
- Denim jeans
- Coordinating embroidery floss
- Embellishment studs
- Embroidery needle
- Fray check
- Fabric glue
1. Cut out printed designs from team fabric. Apply fray check to edges. Allow to dry.
2. Place cut outs in desired area on jeans and hand stitch down with embroidery floss.
3. Embroider team letters or numbers to jean pocket.
4. Cut out team fabric to put behind distressed holes in jeans. Glue in place. Allow to dry. Hand stitch fabric in place.
5. Embellish pocket with studs.
Note: Any finished product made using team fabric is for personal use only. It should not be sold to anyone.