1. Before applying stencil, clean area of skin where design will be applied. Do not apply lotion.
2. Choose desired stencil, cut apart, peel backing and stick on skin.
3. Dip paintbrush or sponge in water. Apply wet brush or sponge to paint surface to load paint. Apply paint to skin in stencil opening.
4. Apply additional colors to design as desired.
5. Add details with liner brush. Let dry.
6. To apply glitter instead of paint; apply glue to open areas of stencil.
7. Remove stencil.
8. Use small brush to apply glitter to glue areas. You can mix colors to create unique designs.
9. Brush away excess glitter.
10. To care for paint and glitter body art; do not scrub the area when washing. Your body art can last from three to five days, but can be removed with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>