Spray Dye Socks
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pair of white cotton socks
- One-step tie-dye spray
- Small quart mason jars (2)
- Spritzer spray bottle of water
- Set of disposable gloves
- Follow the directions on the packaging for filling the tie-dye spray bottles.
- Stretch a sock over the mouth of the mason jar, crunching the leg of the sock along the side of the jar making ripples in the sock.
- Do the same with the other jar and sock.
- Put on your disposable gloves and spray each sock 2-3 colors of choice.
- You can spray close to make dots or in swashes to make stripes.
- When you have put on the amount of color that you want, spray the socks with water to saturate them. This will blend the colors together to give it a watercolor look. Once the desired look has been achieved, take the socks off of the jars and lay them flat on a protected surface to dry.
Items in This Collection