Spring at Last
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut items:
- Expression personal electronic cutter
- Stretch your Imagination cartridge
- Tear Drop cartridge
- Cardstock: light green, dark green, yellow, pink
- Green patterned paper
- 19" Ribbon
- Scotch items:
- Tape Runner
- Scrapbooker's Glue
- Trim light green cardstock to 7"x12" and fold in half to form card.
- Trim green patterned paper to 4-1/4"x5-1/4" and ink edges. Adhere to card front.
- Using Cricut Expression machine with the Stretch your Imagination cartridge, insert green cardstock, press Shift and cut one 5" <sunflwr-s>. Next, insert yellow cardstock, press Shift and Silhouette feature and cut one 5" <sunflwr-s>. Attach to card as shown.
- Using Tear Drop cartridge and pink cardstock, press Shift and cut 3/4" letters to spell "SPRING". Using dark green cardstock, press Shift and Shadow feature and cut 3/4" letters to spell "SPRING". Cut letters to spell "at last". Adhere to card as shown.
- Tie ribbon around the card, using Scotch Tape Runner to hold in place.