Spring Chalkboard Eggs
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi Surface Acrylic Craft Paint- Pink Dahlia, Chamomile, Diving Board, Peacock Feather
- Martha Stewart™ Chalkboard Paint, Gray
- Bodoni Alphabet chalkboard silkscreen
- Erasable liquid chalk
- Basic brush set
- 7 wood eggs
1. Paint all eggs with Gray Chalkboard Paint, apply 2 coats, allow to dry between coats.
2. “Dip” paint the bottom of each egg with a color listed above. Allow to dry.
3. Following directions on the Silkscreen, personalize each egg with Liquid Chalk.
4. Allow to dry.