SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Spring Fling Stack
- Small wooden step stool
- Craft paint: pink, yellow, green, white
- Flourish stamp
- Foam brush
- Paper trimmer
- Mod Podge®
1. Paint the top of the stool. Allow to dry.
2. Select 3 prints from DCWV® Spring Fling Stack. Place the stool upside down on the back of Print #1 and trace. Cut out. Cut Print #2 to the width of the stool, less 1" at the top & the bottom. Cut Print #3 to match the width of the stool, less 3/8" at the top and bottom of Print #2.
3. Adhere the prints to the top of the stool with Mod Podge®. Begin with the largest piece. Center the medium piece with the sides aligned; adhere. Center the smallest piece with the sides aligned; adhere.
4. Add a cover coat of Mod Podge®. Allow to dry.
5. Paint the legs green and yellow. Allow to dry thoroughly.
6. Use flourish stamp to apply a layer of paint on the ridges of the design. Stamp top of stool to achieve distressed look. Allow to dry.