1. Paint the top of the stool. Allow to dry.
2. Select 3 prints from DCWV® Spring Fling Stack. Place the stool upside down on the back of Print #1 and trace. Cut out. Cut Print #2 to the width of the stool, less 1" at the top & the bottom. Cut Print #3 to match the width of the stool, less 3/8" at the top and bottom of Print #2.
3. Adhere the prints to the top of the stool with Mod Podge®. Begin with the largest piece. Center the medium piece with the sides aligned; adhere. Center the smallest piece with the sides aligned; adhere.
4. Add a cover coat of Mod Podge®. Allow to dry.
5. Paint the legs green and yellow. Allow to dry thoroughly.
6. Use flourish stamp to apply a layer of paint on the ridges of the design. Stamp top of stool to achieve distressed look. Allow to dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>