Spring Floral Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Silk spring flower bushes:
- 1 orange mixed bush
- 1 pink mixed bush
- Tall brown vase
- 2 Blocks craft foam
- Craft knife
- Wire cutters
- Fill container with craft foam for a tight fit.
- Refer to photo often for help in placement of all floral materials.
- Cut apart all stems from bush.
- Place one of the textured stems in the center to establish height.
- Place more of the textured stems around the edge of container draping slightly, in the center and on both sides.
- The design on this arrangement is in a triangle shape. Keep this in mind as you place the floral stems to complete the design.
- Start filling in with some of the larger flowers along the base of container and gradually work to the top of the arrangement. Mix colors and textures of flowers for even distribution throughout the arrangement.
- Continue working in this fashion until pleased with the arrangement.