SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper House Productions: Garden Pack patterned paper Purple Crocus patterned paper Blue Daisy patterned paper Green Field of Flowers patterned paper Gardening 3-D Sticker pack Pansies 3-D Sticker pack Sunflowers 3-D Sticker pack Zinnias 3-D Sticker pack Daisies 3-D Sticker pack
- Tin planter
- Wooden plant marker
- Shredded paper
- Liquid adhesive
- Bamboo skewers
- Craft scoring board
- Rotary cutter with scalloped blade or scallop border punch
- Round punch
1. Trim Styrofoam™ block to fit bottom of planter.
2. Cut 2 strips from purple crocus paper 1"x12"using paper trimmer with a scallop blade, or cut 1-1/2" wide and punch one edge with scalloped border punch. Score on score board and accordion fold in 1/4" increments.
3. Cut 1 strip from blue daisy paper 1"x8". Score on score board and accordion fold in 1/4" increments.
4. Cut 2 strips from green field of flowers patterned paper 1-3/4"x6". Border punch one edge. Score on score board and accordion fold in 1/4" increments. Form into “lollipop" floral round, gluing ends together and backing with a punched circle to hold it all in place.
5. Cut green rose paper slightly larger than plant marker and adhere. Trim edges. Glue blue accordion-folded paper frill to the back of the “Love Plant Grow" sticker, and adhere to plant marker when dry.
6. Adhere floral stickers to “lollipop" floral rounds.
7. Carefully pierce the foam circles on the back of the small 3D floral stickers with toothpicks. Glue bamboo skewers of varying lengths to the backs of the accordion-folded flowers and larger floral stickers.
8. Adhere the folded purple strips around the upper edge of the planter with liquid adhesive. Apply the floral sticker to the front of planter.
9. Carefully arrange 3D flower picks and skewers to create a pretty planter.
10. Cover Styrofoam™ with paper shreds.