SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Spring Premium Stack
- DCWV® 12"x12" Chalkboard Stack
- Preferred plant (*note: choose one in a pot that you can embellish easily with paper)
- Ivory twine
- 5/8" Yellow fabric ribbon
- Chalk marker
- Black ink pad
- 3" scalloped circle paper crafting punch
- 1/8" circle punch
- Paper crafting adhesive (*note: can use double stick tape)
- Paper trimmer
1. Select your desired print from the spring stack. Cut a strip wide enough to cover the bottom half of the flowerpot; adhere in place.
2. Punch a circle from a sheet of black chalkboard paper using the 3" scalloped circle punch. Punch a small hole on one side using the 1/8" circle punch. Write the words “you help me grow!" On one side using the chalkboard marker, and any desired sentiments on the back. Thread a piece of twine through the small hole; set aside momentarily.
3. Wrap a section of the yellow ribbon around the top edge of the printed paper strip. Tie it off in a bow on the side opposite of the paper seam. Take your tag from step 2. Feed one side of the twine behind the center of the yellow bow; tie this in place with a bow.