SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8" clear glass vase
- Two 42" pink princess delphinium
- One 26" Diana rose spray
- Two 22" rose peony sprays
- One pink/green confetti rose bush
- One 27" cream/pink pearl peony spray
- One 30" dusty pink pom-pom spray
- Two 29" Grey/green dried leaf sprays
- One 30" Cream/pink Asiatic tiger lily spray
- One 27-1/2" vanilla confetti rose spray
- 1 Pkg. Panacea® crystal clear resin
- 1 Pkg. Panacea® cloth-covered wire
- Cutting utensils
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Form a handheld bouquet, starting with the tallest flowers. Finish with larger blooms low and on the outside of the arrangement.
2. Wire to hold.
3. Mix resin according to package instructions.
4. Insert bouquet. Allow to set for at least 24 Hours.
5. Remove wire. Fluff bouquet to achieve fresh-cut garden look.