Square By Design® Beaded Wall Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Square By Design® Square
- 16" x 16" stretched canvas
- 1-2 pkgs small glass beads
- 2 skeins of embroidery floss (two colors)
- Staple gun with staples
- Embroidery needle
- Chalk for marking
Note: If ironing is needed, use dry iron.
- Measure and mark center of Square By Design® Square, cut to measure 22" x 22".
- Using embroidery thread, hand sew beads highlighting edges and center of motif as desired. Secure knots on back of Square.
- Place Square right side facing up over stretched canvas and position on frame as desired. Carefully turn canvas over.
- Fold one raw edge of Square over canvas back and secure in the center of edge of frame with a staple. Firmly fold the opposite side of Square over back of canvas and secure with one staple in center of frame. Secure the remaining two edges of Square in same manner.
- Continue to staple on all four sides stopping 1-1/2" from each corner.
- Fold fabric to miter each corner and staple in place.
- Trim excess fabric close to frame.