SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Note: If ironing is needed, use a medium set dry iron.
1. Spray paint canvas and set aside to dry.
2. Centering motif, measure and cut the Square to be 15"x19".
3. On a hard surface, place Square wrong side facing up. Pour Stiffy® into a small bowl. Using the sponge applicator, generously apply fabric stiffener to the Square back. Allow to dry.
4. Turn Square right side facing up. Again, using sponge applicator, generously apply fabric stiffener to Square front. Allow to dry.
5. Turn canvas wrong side up. Cut the Styrofoam™ cube into two, 3"x3"x1/2" pieces. Cut each square into two triangle pieces. Glue a triangle to fit inside each canvas corner. Allow to dry.
6. Turn canvas right side up and position stiffened Square on canvas. Dip the point of each upholstery tack into glue. Push the tack through the stiffened Square onto the canvas and into the Styrofoam™ triangle. Repeat using remaining three upholstery tacks.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.