SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Note: If ironing is needed, use medium dry iron.
1. Remove existing top from footstool and set aside.
2. Following manufacturer’s instructions, spray paint bottom of footstool. Allow paint to dry.
3. Remove existing fabric on footstool top.
4. If needed, cover footstool top with medium loft batting.
5. With Square right side facing up, center the motif over footstool top and wrap edges of fabric to the back. Keeping the fabric taut, turn foot stool top over and secure fabric in place by using a staple gun or upholstery tacks along fabric edges.
6. Reassemble top to bottom of footstool.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.