SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Note: To prevent fraying, use a finishing or zig zag stitch along each Square edge. Seam allowances are 1/2". If ironing is needed, use medium set dry iron.
1. Measure height and width of cube. Add 1/2" to measurement for each side to allow for seam allowance. Example, if cube measures 20"x20", the Square will be cut to measure 21"x21".
2. With right side facing up, use the fabric marker or chalk to draw a square centering motif. Cut along drawn line. Repeat for remaining four Squares.
3. Place the four Squares selected for the sides of the cube wrong side up. Using fabric marker, place a dot 1/2" from each top corner. Pin the Squares together and sew stopping and backstitching at each marked dot. By sewing each of the cube side Squares together, a tube will be created.
4. Place Square for cube top wrong side up and place a dot 1/2" from each corner. With right sides together, align dots on top Square with dots on tube and pin together. Sew top to the side Squares, stopping and back stitching at each marked dot.
5. Fold bottom edge to wrong side 1/2", pin and machine stitch in place.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>