SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Note: To prevent fraying, use a finishing or zig zag stitch along each Square edge. Seam allowances are 1/2". If ironing is needed, use medium set dry iron.
1. Measure height and width of cube. Add 1/2" to measurement for each side to allow for seam allowance. Example, if cube measures 20"x20", the Square will be cut to measure 21"x21".
2. With right side facing up, use the fabric marker or chalk to draw a square centering motif. Cut along drawn line. Repeat for remaining four Squares.
3. Place the four Squares selected for the sides of the cube wrong side up. Using fabric marker, place a dot 1/2" from each top corner. Pin the Squares together and sew stopping and backstitching at each marked dot. By sewing each of the cube side Squares together, a tube will be created.
4. Place Square for cube top wrong side up and place a dot 1/2" from each corner. With right sides together, align dots on top Square with dots on tube and pin together. Sew top to the side Squares, stopping and back stitching at each marked dot.
5. Fold bottom edge to wrong side 1/2", pin and machine stitch in place.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.