Square By Design® Decorative Tray
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Square by Design™ Square
- 20"x20" or 16"x20" picture frame
- Decorative cabinet pulls with screws (2)
- Water-soluble fabric marker or chalk
Note: If ironing is needed, use medium set dry iron.
- Remove frame backing and glass; set aside.
- Center and cut Square to measure 20” x 20” or 16” x 20”.
- With frame wrong side up, carefully position glass back in the frame. Place Square wrong side up on top of the glass, aligning motif as desired. Reassemble the frame.
- With frame remaining wrong side up, center a cabinet pull on each opposite side. Place marks where needed for drilling holes. Drill holes on each mark.
- Turn frame right side facing up and position pulls over drilled holes. Screw the pulls in place.
Square By Design® Decorative Tray is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shirley from Makes a very special gift for any occation . Great way to use up old frames and make a useful gift for any celebration. Super for outdoor entertaining, holidays, or just sitting on a table. Your tray will always be a show stopper. Very easy to make.
Date published: 2016-11-12
Items in This Collection