Square By Design® Embellished Denim Jacket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Square By Design® Square
- Denim jacket
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Water soluble fabric marker or chalk
- Chalk for marking
Note: If ironing is needed, use medium set dry iron.
1. Measure available space on jacket where motif will be applied.
2. With right side of Square facing up, draw a rectangle or square shape with fabric marker or chalk 1/2" from outer edge of motif. Cut on the drawn line.
3. Using a straight stitch, sew 1/2" from edge on all four sides of square or rectangle shape to stop further fraying.
4. Gently pull threads to fray to stitching on all four sides.
5. With right side of motif facing up, center and pin frayed fabric piece to back of jacket. Sew in place by stitching on previous stitching line. Stitch again where desired within the motif.