SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Note: To prevent fraying, use a finishing or zig zag stitch along each fabric edge. Seam allowances are 1/2" unless otherwise noted. If ironing is needed, use a medium set dry iron.
1. Measure circumference of chair back. Divide this number by 2 and add 1" for seam allowance.
2. Using measurements in Step 1, center and mark measured lines around the motifs. Cut on the drawn lines for front and back.
3. Measure desired height for chair back cover not to exceed 23". Adding 1" for hem, cut each Square.
4. With right sides together, pin front and back pieces together leaving bottom side open. Sew pieces together on top and both sides.
5. Create a 2" box pleat on both top corners. To do this, fold the corner until it creates a corner triangle by matching up the side seam and top seam. Press with medium dry iron. Pin the triangle to hold. Make a mark 1" in from the corner triangle and draw a line 2" across the triangle. Stitch on drawn line. Do not trim the seam. Turn cover right side out.
Tip: The distance measured along the seam is equal to half the depth of the corner. Example: If a 3" depth is desired, measure 1-1/2" from the corner.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>