Up to 24"x24"
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Note: Seam allowances are 1/2". If ironing is needed, use medium set dry iron.
1. Cut and center Square By Design™ Square to measure selected pillow size, adding 1/2" to all sides for seam allowances.
2. Cut one piece backing fabric the same size.
3. Cut cording fabric strips, 2-1/2" x width of fabric, cutting enough strips to go around the pillow edges. Pin short ends of strips right sides together and stitch, forming one long continuous strip. Press seams open.
4. Attach zipper foot to sewing machine. Lay cord along the center of the wrong side of the prepared fabric strip. Fold fabric over the cord and align fabric edges. Stitch close to the cord.
5. Beginning at the center of the lower pillow edge, pin cording to right side of Square fabric edge, aligning fabric and cording edges. Leaving 3" of cording loose, stitching to pillow front. Clip cording seam allowances every 1/4" whening stitch around corners. Ease cording in place as necessary. Stop sewing 3" away from starting point. Cut off one end of cording to overlap other end by 1". Trim ends of cording to meet. Fold fabric on overlapping end of cording under 1/2". Lap around the other end and finish stitching cording to pillow front.
6. Pin Square to backing fabric, right sides together, aligning edges and corners. Stitch, leaving an 8"–10" opening along the bottom edge. Insert pillow form. Hand stitch opening closed.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.