SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Note: If ironing is needed, use dry medium set iron.
1. Center and cut Square to desired size to fit within the frame and leaving at least a 1-1/2"–2" margin of glass showing.
2. To add dimension to the Square, gently fray all four sides approximately 1/4".
3. Turn frame wrong side up. Carefully remove backing from frame and top layer of glass only.
4. Center the Square wrong side up on piece of glass remaining inside the frame.
5. Carefully place second layer of glass back into the frame on top of frayed Square.
6. Attach frame backing.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.