St. Patrick's Day Wreath
- 1 1/2" Styrofoam™ brand foam wreath
- One straight pin
- 10-12 rolls of Holiday Inspirations™ ribbon
- Glitter clover ornament
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
1. Select a ribbon to start the wreath and organize the rest in the order of your choice.
2. Take the first ribbon and fasten the end of it to the back side of the wreath with a line of hot glue.
3. Wrap the ribbon tightly around the wreath, overlapping the edges 3 to 5 times, depending on the ribbon width.
4. Bring the end of that section of ribbon to the back of the wreath and cut it from the spool.
5. Glue the end to the back of the wreath.
6. Repeat with each style of ribbon and work around until the wreath is completely covered.
7. Pin the clover ornament to the wreath and secure it with a dot of glue.
8. Select a final ribbon and make a bow.
9. Glue the bow to the wreath.